About the Candidate
My involvement began as a local politician in Canton as a member of the Canton School Board - first elected in 2001 I served in that osition until elected in 2016 to serve as your representative for the 2017-2018 term.
- House Judiciary
- House Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Corrections Commission
- Oversees the operations of the Corrections System
- Juvenile Justice Reform Oversight Committee
- Created by SB73 in 2015, review the successes and failures of juvenile justice reform
- Summer Study on Access to Mental Health Services
- Review current programs and organizations ability to provide services, assess areas of service, areas of insufficient services, and assess what additional services can be included.
My Private Life
My political views are inseparable from my private life. I grew up with the support of two loving parents in a family of four, and was always taught that achievement requires hard work and
dedication. These are lessons I take with me in all walks of life.
As a citizen politician, I want to strengthen the family values that provided me with such a rich childhood experience. Family-oriented policies and a strong school system are the keys to success in this area. I have pursued this agenda through self employment and the nonprofit arena for years and look forward to doing more contunueing to be your elected official.
Email, Call or visit Facebook - go to jensenforhouse
In an effort to give a voice to your concerns, I have expanded to several media sources. You can also follow me on twitter @RepJensen
All campaign news